11.01.2012

Hey, hey Marie Claire!


I was a little surprised the other day when a client of ours told us that she first heard about us in Marie Claire magazine. I thought to myself, "What? I didn't know we were in Marie Claire..." So I asked our lovely client for the particulars and she told us everything, down to the very page number! I marched right out and bought the current issue (November) and sure enough, there we were, right on page 194...


Well, I'll be! How fun is that? Marie Claire thinks were a great addition to you Holiday SoirĂ©e and we're inclined to agree! We're listed along with some of our favorite Brooklyn foodie friends: Whimsy & Spice, Liddabit Sweets, and S'more Bakery. A party where each of our sweet specialties is present is a party I want to go to!

P.S. How impossibly adorable is this illustration?? Our delectable Gingerbread Mustache Cookies have never looked so good...


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Marie Claire! I chatted with you back in the summer when you were doing a tasting in depenuur in williamsburg. I love watching your success and excited for you! Your cookies are delectable and I wish you the best of luck with you company!!!

    ReplyDelete